As the world navigates the COVID-19 health crisis, we want to assure you that our number one focus is to maintain the same level of availability and support that you’ve come to expect as our valued customer. We’d like to update you on the steps that we are taking to mitigate risks and ensure that WorkPlacePro (along with our affiliates, Better Life and EarthDayShirts) continues to meet your needs through this health crisis.
WorkPlacePro’s leadership team is meeting continuously to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves, to adjust our operations to maintain continuity, and to support the safety and health of those impacted. In addition, WorkPlacePro is operating in accordance with guidance from local government and public health authorities across the globe. Of course, the health and welfare of both our employees and your employees remain a priority. We have put in place many virus-mitigating actions which result in a reduction of potential transmission.
We want you to feel confident about ordering from WorkPlacePro. Our manufacturing facilities will remain open, and our Customer Service Team will be ready to assist you. We know the health of your business relies on us to supply the right products to you in a timely fashion. We are working tirelessly to ensure we can provide the best service to you and your business.
Our business continuity plan has been activated to ensure our manufacturing staff, products, and customer support services are available for continuous operations in all areas of our business. We are confident in our business continuity plan to be effective as we all navigate this fast-changing situation. Here are some of the practices we have put in place:
• We have eliminated all non-essential business travel in the US and have restricted travel outside of North America at this time.
• We are requiring employees who are ill (or suspected to be exposed but not exhibiting symptoms) to self-quarantine for a 14-day period.
• All visiting vendors and customers who need to physically be present at our facilities are instructed to follow WorkPlacePro’s Standard Operating Procedures, including:
• If experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, or have visited an area with high rates of disease transmission within the past 14 days, you are asked to self-isolate and not enter our facilities.
• Only attend in person if remote controls fail.
• Wash or sanitize hands prior to entering our facilities; maintain social-distancing guidelines of six feet of separation from others if practicable.
Based on currently available information, we continue to modify our practices and take new steps to ensure that we are providing quality service to our customers, reducing risks to our employees and their families, and sustaining the seamless operation of our business.
Although we will do everything in our ability to get your orders to you on time, there may be delays in your orders due to the effects resonating from the impacts of this global virus. To help schools which are closed temporarily, we are extending deadlines for upcoming educational designs through 4/16/2020.
Thank you so very much for your business. WorkPlacePro is committed to being a trusted, reliable partner to you during these challenging times. We will be updating you going forward as this rapidly evolving situation changes.