Everything from creative collections of 100, craft projects, math games, to writing projects and more!
1. Make a class list of 100 words the children can spell on their own.
2. Make art with 100 dot stickers.
3. Make a list of 100 things as a class they wish they had and 100 things they do not want.
4. Donate 100 canned goods as a class.
5. Make monsters with 100 googly eyes.
6. Decorate crazy 100th day hats.
7. Make necklaces out of 100 fruit loops.
8. Work as a class to complete 100 acts of kindness.
9. Decorate drawings of what the students would look like at 100 years old.
10. Write about what you would do with $100.
11. Dress up as 100 years old.
12. Draw a tree using 100 thumbprints as the leaves.
13. Students bring 100 small items that fit in a quart size zip lock bag.
14. Make a “Before I’m 100” bucket list.
15. Make shapes/characters using the numbers “1”, “0” and “0”.
Have the best 100th day of school!!!
Help us with a new design for Autism Awareness this coming April, 2017! Check out our video on YouTube or visit workplacepro.com for more information! Deadline for contest entry is December 9th, 2016!
October is Energy Awareness Month! That’s an awareness we can get behind! 🙂 Here is 10 easy ways to cut your energy use in half…courtesy of greenamerica.org
1. Turn off the lights! – shut off lights while not using a room.
2. Install ceiling fans! In the summer keep them rotating counter-clockwise and in the winter clockwise to circulate the warm air rising.
3. Show your fridge some love! – clean the coils every 6 months to keep it running efficiently! Take up unused space with jugs full of water, these will hold in the cold rather than your fridge cooling blank space.
4. Wash clothes in cold water & air dry! – washing in cold gets your clothes just as clean & cuts your washer’s energy use in half!
5. Upgrade appliances! – many newer appliances now are more energy efficient, especially if built after 1993. It’s worth the investment.
6. Give your water heater a blanket! – seriously! an insulated heater can reduce heat loss by 24-45%!
7. Plug air leaks! – seal air leaks around doors and windows with caulk & weatherstripping…also curtains, films, and plastic covers over windows help keep the heat in during the winter!
8.Use your programmable thermostat! – learn how to use the settings on your thermostat to maximize the efficiency of your heating & cooling systems.
9. Air dry dishes! – ignore the drying option on your dishwasher!
10. Eliminate Phantom Load! – unplug your electronics when not using them to save energy they may be still using
#EnergyAwarenessMonth #Tips #EarthDayShirtsene